Flowers by the Ruins


Skirt // thanks to CHICWISH
Top // ZARA (very old), similar here
Heels // Benetton, similar here
Sunglasses // Wildfox (old), similar here
Camera // Instax Mini 8






One of our favorite things to do is strolling around the center of Athens, this magical, ancient city. We take the subway, drop off @ Monastiraki and then walk to Plaka, Anafiotika, Thisio, Psyrri and all those beautiful places within a mile's reach - no, I don't walk around in heels, I just wore them for the photoshoot and then swapped them with my ballet flats!

I feel so blessed I live in this city, where the center is full of ancient architectural sightings, from the Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman times, a time travel in history through the streets that you can actually touch...

And if you decide to come, don't forget your cameras! You really want to capture the moment.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke