The Classics


Shirtdress // ZARA (old), similar here and here
Shoes // Stradivarius (old), similar here
Belt // Migato (old), similar here
Bag // Decorative Box
Camera // Instax Mini






When in doubt, go for the classics. At least that's what I do. When I don't know what to wear, I end up picking something simple. When I don't know where to go for a walk, I choose the ancient ruins of Athens (and there are quite a few, haha). When I am hungry and indecisive, I eat a loaf of bread. When I am thirsty I drink a glass of water, and so on... I am pretty sure I didn't give you any revealing tips today, but trust me, we tend to forget that keeping life simple is the key to balance and happiness.

P.S. I am so happy to be back! Although I didn't get much vacation (only one week, because we renovated our house and we had to save money) I am back in force, full of energy and outfit ideas!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke