Gone With The Wind


Dress // SheIn
Hat // Etsy
Bag // Zara, similar here
Shoes // Zara (very old), similar here






Thankfully, Winter is officially GONE! I feel so relieved and happy. I had the flu and then I had pneumonia and then some more complications. I was "down" for two months, most of January and the entire February until early March! But I managed to survive, thanks to my doctor's great advice and my Duke's loving care.

My mood is up in the sky, inspiration is all around me and I can't wait to be back creating and photoshooting my outfits. I have many new things to share with you, but you have to be patient. At last, Spring is here ✿✿✿

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

P.S. My dress costs 17 euro (!) and it is divine. I can't believe I took me so look to shop from SheIn! You can ask me anything, I followed the entire procedure as a costumer, NOT as a blogger. I don't have a direct collaboration with and I don't intend to, because I don't agree to the way they work with bloggers, but I will become a regular shopper. More coming soon!

Photos by The Duke